- Doctoral degree in Acupuncture and Chinese medicine from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, 2005-2007
- Medical Doctor of Associate Professor in Acupuncture, evaluated by Beijing Senior Professional Degree Evaluation Committee, 2004
- Member of China Acupuncture Society, since 2002
- Master degree in Acupuncture and Chinese medicine from Institute of Acupuncture, China Academy of Traditional Chinese medicine, 1996-1999
- Medical Doctor of Chinese medicine certificated by Beijing Municipal Health Bureau, 1995
- First degree in acupuncture and Chinese medicine from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, 1988-1993
- Chinese herbal medicine prescription
- Acupressure and Chinese Massage
- Pain relief, knee, shoulder, back
- Migraine and Headache
- Neurological problems – Stroke, MS, PHN and TN
- Digestive disorders
- Varicose veins
Growing up from the homeland of Acupuncture; I am deeply interested in the mysterious theory and amazing effect of traditional Chinese medicine. This has led me to explore the natural and holistic health care over 20 years.
I started to learn Chinese medicine in 1988 by going to Beijing University of Chinese Medicine. After obtaining my first degree in 1993, I have been further supervised and trained for my Master and Doctoral degrees in Acupuncture, by Professor Xinnong Chen from China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Professor Jijun Jiang and Professor Shizhe Gu from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine. I co-authored 7 papers with my supervisors on their experiences and skills in acupuncture.
After 20 years of practice in acupuncture and Chinese medicine for more than 10,000 people, I have formed my own understanding and experience in acupuncture treatment by vitalising the energy of meridian and acu-points. Now I am very confident in providing my patients effective and comfortable treatment. I’m looking forward to new challenges ahead and hope more people will benefit from the traditional Chinese therapy.