- Lic.Ac (Licentiate in Acupuncture)
- Adv.Lic.Ac.(Advanced Licentiate in Acupuncture)
- Ac.M. (Masters in Acupuncture)
- MBAcC (Member of the British Acupuncture Council)
- Traditional Acupuncture (Five elements)
- Panic Attacks
- Telephone: 07956 336 976
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I worked with Prof. J.R. Worsley for 9 years and was responsible for filming and editing his lectures. I then had acupuncture treatment which worked for me. I became so interested in acupuncture that I decided to start the course in March 1990. I qualified in 1992 and started in practice at the Traditional Acupuncture Centre in 1992.
I went on to complete the advanced acupuncture programme and gained an Acupuncture Master qualification in 1999 (9 ½ years after I started the course). I have written and had published a book in 2006 on acupuncture point location which is a set book for acupuncture courses.