- BA (Hons)
- Diploma in Natural (Naturopathic) Nutrition (D.N.N.)
- mF.N.T.P. (member of the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners)
- Nutritional Therapy
- Food Intolerance testing
- Diet & Lifestyle Assessments
- Personalised health and dietary plans
- Cleansing and/or weight loss plans.
- Digestive disorders – Coeliac, GERD, indigestion, bloating.
- Bowel issues – IBS, IBDs,Crohns, colitis, diverticulitis, etc.
- Fertility challenges – for natural approaches & assisted conception
- Hormonal Imbalances – PMT, morning sickness, menopause.
- Anxiety, depression & stress.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (M.E.)
- High Cholesterol. High Blood Pressure
- Osteoporosis. Arthritis.
- Skin Conditions – Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne
- Telephone: 07725 239 785
- Email: email@example.com
After discovering how to use good nutrition to address my own ill health I became fascinated by just how powerful dietary changes can be in optimising health. I developed severe food intolerances, IBS and subsequently M.E. after contracting a stomach bug in India and used Nutritional Therapy to resolve my food intolerances, digestive issues and regain my strength and vitality.
I am now passionate about the influence our diets and lifestyles have over our health and how simple, effective changes can improve our quality of life.
I have always been a ‘foodie,’ loving to cook and eat, so discovering a whole new way of eating that was delicious and nutritious has been a key part of my work.
My philosophy is nourishment not deprivation – using dietary changes to optimise your health can be simple and affordable. Eating well and feeling good can actually be enjoyable – I can help you to become healthier and happier.