m.STAT (member of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique)
- Telephone: 07717 838 249
I am a qualified teacher of the Alexander Technique (A.T.) with over 25 years’ experience. My insight into A.T. has been enriched by 20 years practice as a Humanistic Psychotherapist and exploring the complex link between the body, the thinking self and the emotions.
The Alexander Technique helps millions of people across the world to naturally overcome:
- Back, neck and joint pain
- Muscle tension and stiffness
- Poor posture
- Breathing and vocal problems
- Anxiety and stress-related conditions
People use the Technique to:
- Improve performance and prevent injury in music, drama and sport
- Enhance business and presentation skills
- Develop ease and elegance in movement
- Support pregnancy and childbirth
- Improve balance, stability and coordination
- …or simply because they want to change conditions that stop them enjoying a happy, healthy life.